Stateside APM terms & conditions
These terms & conditions are subject to change.
Applications to add properties to our master insurance policies
- I/We agree & understand that I/we am contracting with Stateside APM to provide Administrative Property Management Services which include the option to add my property to Stateside APM’ master insurance policies. The costs of which will be itemized on each invoice.
- I/We have read, understand and accept the Building & Liability Insurance and/or Home Warranty policy terms & conditions & agree to hold harmless Stateside APM with regard to the suitability of the policy for my purpose, the amount of cover I choose or how claims may be adjusted.
- I/we understand that Stateside APM is NOT an insurance agency and that they cannot advise on or procure any individual insurance policy for me.
- I/We understand that Stateside APM’s master policies are monthly policies and that if I pay for 12 months in advance it does not guarantee the premium will not change during that period. Should the premium change, I understand I will have the option to continue and pay the additional cost, or remove my property and receive a prorated refund of premiums paid.
- I/We understand it is our responsibility to notify Stateside APM of any change in property management.
- I/We understand it is our responsibility to notify Stateside APM of any change in occupancy status within 48 hours and that that vacant properties must be inspected at least ‘on a monthly basis’ and secured in a manner suitable for the area they are situated. Failure to do so may affect cover and invalidate any claim.
- I/We understand that in the event of a claim we will be required to submit photos of the property showing the condition before and after the incident. Together with a quote to repair the damage caused by the incident.
- I/We agree to adhere to Stateside APM claim procedures and understand that failure to provide the information requested may hinder or invalidate any claim. Details of our claim procedure can be found on our website at statesideapm.com/iptc
- Proof of value may be required for sums insured of $150,000 and above.
- I/We authorize Stateside APM to collect payment for the selected options and understand No cover will commence until payment is received.
- I/We understand there is a $25 one-time setup fee applied to each property added to our master policy, or for each home warranty product selected.
- Applications take 72 hours to process. Expedited service may be requested for an additional fee, but agree to hold harmless Stateside APM for any delay howsoever caused.
- I/We agree that regular monthly payments will be made by ACH collection, I/We understand that payments by any other method will attract an additional monthly processing fee per property.
- Payments by credit or debit card attract a 3.75% convenience fee. Payments by wire transfer attract an additional $25 processing fee.
- Any payments not received by the due dates will result in the cancellation of the service, including the removal of any properties from inclusion in our master policies, from the date of the last payment received.
- Services may be cancelled at any time and a prorated amount of any premium paid will be refunded.
- All services will commence from the Start Date indicated on this form unless we are notified in writing 48 hours in advance. Start dates cannot be earlier than the application date.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions and are in addition to the policy terms & conditions. By submitting this application, I agree to be bound by the policy terms and conditions of Stateside APM and its insurance carriers. Full terms & conditions can be found at statesideapm.com/iptc
Applications for Resident Agent services
- I/We understand that additional forms and/or documents may be required, and we agree to complete and return them in a timely manner.
- LLC formation time and the time to issue Articles varies depending on the State, expedited service may be available at an additional charge.
- EIN’s take 14 business days to be issued by the IRS, from the date they receive the application.
- ITIN numbers can take up to 3 months to be issued by the IRS and will require additional fees & documents.
- I/we understand it is our responsibility to notify Stateside APM of any changes in the information on my/our application.
- I/We understand that no services will commence until payment has been received.
- I/We authorize Stateside APM to collect payment for the selected options, either from the bank account listed or, if previously agreed from my/our new bank account once opened.
- Payments by credit/debit card are subject to a 3.75% convenience fee. Payments by wire are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- I/We agree that regular monthly payments will be made by ACH collection, I/We understand that payments by any other method will attract an additional $5 per month processing fee.
- I/We understand that any payment not received by the due date may result in cancellation of the services provided and if cancelled, reinstatement fees may apply to recommence services.
Applications for Tax Preparation and Accounting services
- I/We understand that Stateside APM is not acting as a CPA and is only collecting information to forward to an independent CPA, who will complete my income tax returns on my behalf. As such I hold harmless Stateside APM in respect to the accuracy, completeness or competency of my income tax returns, or the time taken to complete them.
- I/we understand that I/we will still be required to provide certain documents needed for completion of my annual income tax filing even though I may have completed the spreadsheet template provided by Stateside APM.
- I/we understand that the information I/we provide to Stateside APM will be used by an independent CPA to complete my/our annual income tax returns, and any discrepancies in my/our filing may be result of information I/we may not have included with my preparation documents.
- I/we understand and agree that Stateside APM is not responsible for any penalties, fees, or tax amounts due as, a result of my completed tax return being submitted late and as such agree to hold harmless Stateside APM.
- I/we understand that the information supplied to Stateside APM in my/our tax application forms will be used to complete my/our tax filing forms, and I/we understand that it is my/our responsibility to read and review both the application forms and completed returns prior to submission and finalization, and make any needed corrections before my/our returns are filed. Any subsequent errors, typos, and/or misspellings on the finalized forms are not the fault of Stateside APM or its agents and further agree to hold harmless Stateside APM for any errors or omissions.
- I/we understand that it is my/our responsibility to provide complete and accurate information and documentation for my/our tax forms. I/we hereby certify that all information and documents provided is true an accurate to the best of my/our knowledge.
- I/we understand that it is my/our responsibility to supply our tax account information to Stateside APM in sufficient time for the returns to be prepared before the appropriate deadline. If that deadline is missed because of my/our failure to provide the needed documents, Stateside APM is not liable or responsible for any penalties resulting from a late filing.
- I/we understand that our tax documents will not be prepared or filed until payment for services has been rendered in full.
- I/we authorize Stateside APM and its agents to file any additional documents and responses to the IRS associated with the tax preparation for the years paid for.
- I understand that wet signatures are required from both the CPA and taxpayer and that I will be charged for the shipping of the original documents for signature.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to submit my completed and signed returns to the tax authorities. If I request Stateside APM or its agents to submit them on my behalf, I agree to hold harmless Stateside APM of any liability should they arrive past the due dates.
- I/we understand that my annual income tax filing will be completed, and copies of my/our completed returns will be uploaded to my/our Stateside APM cloud folder. Should I/we wish to request additional hard copies of these completed documents be mailed to me/us I/we understand that I/we must pay for the shipping of these documents.
Applications to open Bank Account
- US Bank accounts require a Michigan registered LLC. This may be a foreign (out of State) LLC if it is also registered to conduct business in Michigan.
- Bank signature card and original notarized documents must be returned within 12 days of the account being established. All names and addresses on documents must match. Failure to do so may result in the closure of your account. All forms of ID presented must be valid and non-expired.
- I/We understand that the opening deposit for the bank account is $1,000. We understand that failure to adhere to the procedures and time scale indicated above may result in the bank account being closed by the bank, and the forfeiture of my/our $1,000 deposit.
- I/We understand that additional documents and/or forms may be required and agree to complete and return them in a timely manner.
- I/We understand that the Stateside APM banking service fee is $12.50 per month with BOA or $17.50 per month with Citizens Bank and authorize Stateside APM to deduct it from my/our account once opened.
- Where required, document courier fees are charged at cost and will be debited from the account once opened.
- Payments by credit/debit card are subject to a 3.75% convenience fee.
- These terms & conditions are in addition to our standard Terms & Conditions, replace any previous versions and are subject to change.
Legal Advice Helpline
- I/we understand that Stateside APM is not licensed to provide legal advice and will not do so.
- I/we further understand that if I have subscribed to the ‘Legal Helpline’ option, the legal advice is provided by an independent attorney, not employed by Stateside APM and agree to hold harmless Stateside APM for any advice provided by the attorney.
- I/We further understand that this fee is purely for telephone access an attorney for advice and that additional fees will be charged if any other service or action is required.
- I/We understand that if I/we instruct the attorney to act for me/us, I/we will be solely responsible for any fees due. We further agree to hold harmless Stateside APM for the outcome of any action taken on my/our behalf.
- I/We understand that the Legal Advice Helpline option cost is $10 per month or $120 per year if I pay annually. Annual fees will be prorated to align with renewal dates of your other service.
- I/we understand that the minimum subscription period is 12 months and if I cancel my subscription before 12 months I will be charged for the remaining period.
- I/We understand that unlimited access is subject to Stateside APM fair usage policy.
Fair Usage policy
- Stateside APM’s fair usage policy (“FUP”) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our services. Stateside APM’s access to an attorney services are for individual use only and are available only to clients with a current subscription.
- Access is available only via our office during normal office hours.
- Current office hours (subject to change) 8:00am to 4:00pm EST Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- We are closed for all public holidays and between Christmas eve and the first business day in January.
- We reserve the right to limit new enquiries during busy times, but never less than 3 per week.
- Current access phone numbers are;
- USA: 248-564-7878
- UK: 01604-805680
- Australia: 02-80-735-084
Payments and refunds
- I/We agree that regular monthly payments will be made by ACH collection, I/We understand that payments by any other method will attract an additional processing fee.
- Payments by credit/debit card are subject to a 3.75% convenience fee.
- Payments by wire are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Refunds are paid using the same method as the original payment i.e. if payment to us was made by credit card, the refund will be to the same credit card.
- Any payments not received by the due dates will result in the cancellation of the service from the date of the last payment received.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Stateside APM’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stateside APM’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stateside APM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Stateside APM’s web site are provided “as is”. Stateside APM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stateside APM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stateside APM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Stateside APM’s Internet site, even if Stateside APM or a Stateside APM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Stateside APM’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stateside APM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stateside APM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stateside APM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stateside APM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stateside APM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Stateside APM’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.